User avatar

Artecila

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    There's nothing wrong with being Tolkien-like, his style was world building rather then Epic fantasy. This is good, I liked it, but it seems so has everyone else in here. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Research Re: Product Key for Microsoft Word

    They pulled that with us before to. No hard feelings, Openoffice is better anyways.

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Artecila - Prologue

    Thanks for the review! Just wanted to go into some author notes here, in case if I was too sparse on dropping hits for everyone to pick them up, and ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood River

    Uh... what? Did I miss something or is this the entire story? If it is that was really awkward.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Of life and death.

    Do you really think that all of us are consistently adults acting 13-16? I mean how many people do you think could possibly be doing it, if everyone in this ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Diary of a Villain: Prologue Part 1

    I liked it, but it seemed a little harsh to put anyone in Hell because of their actions, and then to heaven because they were good. A strong Christian belief ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Of life and death.

    This is very good, though I get all hung up on life and death myself, I can go on for hours and really mess myself up over just talking about ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Artecila - Prologue

    Thank you everyone, I edited it some to correct for the mistakes and will continue to do so. Thanks for the help. ^-^

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Daughter of the Sun and the Son of the Moon

    Sounds like a good children's story. Would be great with a picture book. Its a little more advanced then 'Good night moon', but with a little fixing up for children. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Artecila - Prologue

    I decided to contribute and post the first piece of Artecila. (From which my user name comes from.) While the prologue is rather long, I do hope it starts the ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children of Power

    Rika and Brycius are bveing developed good, but I think you have a little too much emphasis on adjectives (and simple ones at that) to describe mundane things. Heavy breeze ...

    Mar 5, 2008


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats