User avatar

ArtLuvr19

  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    I appreciate everybody's constructive criticism. Thank you! But just FYI, it has an adrupt ending because it was late at night when I wrote this and I REALLY had to ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm With Mother

    Beautiful. Just beautiful. It's sad, but at the end, you can't help but feel happy for the child.

    Oct 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jim Williams and the Darth Droid of DOOM

    Same rules apply here that were stated in my two previous stories. I know the main idea is stupid, but what are ya gonna do? Before reading this, I'm afraid ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Read This Story

    I thank you all for your kind words about my story. **tear** I don't care if you're being honest or just taking pity on me...I just like compliments! Crysi actually ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jim Williams and the Doom-ness of Doom

    Jim Williams dramatically and sexily walked down the platform of his ship. He dramatically and sexily turned his head to the gargantuan fortress, and dramatically and sexily gasped. "Good Garfunkel! ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    My personal favorite was the bridge. It just soothed me for some reason. I'm not sure why... I also liked the banyan tree. Those always tend to help me relax.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Read This Story

    Before I begin, I would like to explain why I am writing this piece of crap. First off, I am bored and don't have a life. Second, I need a ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Woodstock

    Very nice. It made me think. I have no constructive criticism, but I liked it.

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Evolved Wars

    This was very interesting, but kinda short. It's a really good introduction. I know my review isn't very constructive, but I liked this story.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Love That Could Never Be

    This story no longer exists. I would delete it, but the confounded website won't let me. Since everyone said it was horrible, but didn't say how I could improve it, ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Unexpected Criminal

    How could you do that? You horrible beast! Affectionate? Sensitive? No, not in the least. Oh, you think this is funny? Wipe that grin off your face! What were you ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Please be Seated

    Very nice. The rhymes (sp?) were very creative. I never really got a chance to thank my chair for all of its hard work. Thank you, chair.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    The wind howled. The rain poured down in heavy sheets pressing down on her body. Her mouth was sore and dry. Her chest was heaving and threatening to burst. She ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Murdered and the Murderer (extended)

    Beautiful. And sad. It's been a long time since I've seen anything like this. But it really says something about all of the horrors in the world. Very well-written. Bravo.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My experience with batteries

    I can totally relate. Which one of us hasn't shoved a battery up their nose? What? No one but me? Oh dear... I enjoyed this one. Tramatic childhood experiences...good times, ...

    Oct 4, 2007


If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson