-
Re: Hysteria is back in the building
welcome hysteria I am Yoshi*gives cookie*
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Im too dull to create an eyecatching subject. Hi, i'm new.
Welcome to the YWS hope to see ya around and if you need any help just ask me
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: My life as a warrior of light
No it can be used as good.First my life is hard being myself because dad is sick all the time dad=hardship hardship=braveness braveness=warrior see
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
welcome to the YWS
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Warthog In A King Prawn Suit Is Alive
Welcome to the Yws if you need any help ask me.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
he is one of my best friends online *give Aniar ten cookies for being good*
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
*Yoshi is trying to get back on topic* So Teodore what is it like going to kindir how do you say it Kin-dir-Garden I skiped that grade.
Apr 11, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
*starts chasing after Aniar* I licked those MuaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
fine *grabs all of emmas cookies and shoves in mouth* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Hey!
Welcome hav ea great time in YWS
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: My life as a warrior of light
My life started out in mind filled with intress to nothing at all,two older brothers,and parents that loved me. When I was young I went to a daycare that was ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Oh because in Minnesota they have a school like that named plymoth something
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Do you live ine Minnesota?And I am not perverted.
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: Hi Everyone! I'm debatedly debatable!
Welcome to the YWS> Have A great time
Apr 3, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
have a cookie emma then settle down :lol:
Apr 1, 2005
