-
Re: Hi peoplez
Well hi evil person I am a nice person.Watch ur back.Joking.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n
hey this Greg/Yoshi/YoshiArmada.U can call me any of these.Welcome to the YWS.If u need any help pm me.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
Pretty nam ewas mention under friend YAY!Beat that and everyone can have a cookie!
May 9, 2005 -
Re: Junior Admins!
Go Jack and GAl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 5, 2005 -
Re: Hey!
Welcome to the Yws
Apr 28, 2005 -
Re: Writersdomain has finally decided to give info!!
Wow u likea lot of things I like.Soccer,music,and I alsoplay clarinet as my other instrument i orginally played trumpet and now play both.
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Writersdomain has finally decided to give info!!
I play clarinet hee hee
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: the oldest
Sounds like dairy Queen to me.Joking
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Big Changes!
willwe get are points we put into are dyamic avatar?
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: the oldest
Welcome to the YWS.
Apr 23, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Trinity
well I know who she is because of english class when we went to the computer s she went on as trinity.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Trinity
It is champang or whatever.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome Trinity
hey trinity u go to my school right?Have fun and if u need help ask me.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Welcome chula1400
Hey whats happening chula.I know who you are coughKristencough.Either way have fun.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst
yes you are right teodore
Apr 21, 2005
