User avatar

Armadian

  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup Homies!

    I AM BOB YAY! MY NAME WAS MENTIONED!anyways.......................Welcome to the yws theres alot of msn users and............if you need any help you can ask me!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting: Monotri

    Your Welcome!

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Presenting: Monotri

    Ok a new member.Hi i am YoshiArmada amd i am glad to be the first person to say welcome to the YWS! If you need soem help you can pm ...

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Rule regarding Chat/Leet Speak

    Thats fair i guess i can follow these.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey peoples!!

    Welcome to the yws have a great time and if u need any help pm me.

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My Life Against Teenage Angst

    ok i will.U might want to mention ur clarinets name.

    May 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello?

    I want to be the jester I have a jester hat.well ok then.Hello and Welcome to the me if u need anything.

    May 25, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    she doesn't hae a how can she.(she uses the school one)

    May 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    Hasn't trinity been here a while?I don't know?

    May 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, everyone!

    HEELLOOO!Welcome.I am Yoshi and if u need any help around here pm me

    May 18, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    I came again because I heard my name. Weller did u say my name? Oh sorry Welcome again to the Yws!

    May 14, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Google Ads

    Don't click on them like everyone on this post has said they don't bother me and I don't click on them but that homework thing would be cool!

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Hey! Hoohoohahaha!

    Hello and welcome to the YWS if you need any help pm me!

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    welcome to yws!

    May 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heironymous

    Well welcome to the yws my name is me if u need help.

    May 10, 2005


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara