-
Re: Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...
Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do ...
Feb 24, 2007 -
Re: Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...
Whoa, the last one of these I did was really depressing, and I wish I could delete it, but heres a little about me now. Lets see, where do I ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: hi people
Welcome millie Welcome! Haha I am Greg you might have heard Hannah talk about me. Have fun searching the site and if you need any help feel free to ask ...
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Um.. Hello
Welcome Welcome.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Idiot
Yes I dont call my self that anymore so All rejoice...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Hey from the middle of no-where
Welcome....Welcome. I could be the most hyperess weirdess person here but right now I am a calm non weird person. :D but welcome.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Hey, i'm Mandy
Welcome Welcome....Need any help you can pm me.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Hello....again I shall do this...
Thank you Noxious and I hope so to forest.
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Hello....again I shall do this...
As in my title again I do this....only reason IS cause' I recently came back after a period of not coming here. Umm...question thingy.... Age:13 Gender:Male B-day:3/29/92 School:Hazel Park Academy ...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: Hi. My Names Katie ,and I'm a Writerholic.
Fun....How old are you really? ....Anyways welcome to the yws....Yes...Welcome...*shifty eyes*
Sep 8, 2005 -
Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...
Sureal dont do that again.....very disturbing.......well welcome Gals brother.
Sep 3, 2005 -
Re: I am Empress Kat... who are you?
Hi I am the most confused person on this site......welcome.
Aug 30, 2005 -
Re: Hallo
Hallo...you know who i am....well i think....Oh well welcome AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!START THE MUSIC! MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL! MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL!
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Removed
Then who did?*shifty eyes*
Jul 31, 2005 -
Re: Idiot
Thank you.
Jul 30, 2005
