User avatar

Armadian

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    BLOW IN THE WIND What would you do if you got ran over by a llama?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Talk about monkies and olives. What would you do if you wer Liz Matters

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Runnnnnnnnn-zap-unnnnnnnnnnnn-zap What would you do if the world came to an end and you were the only one left alive?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would eat the guacamole and if I didn't like it, I would probaly throw up. What would if a Ninja Group junped into the room you were in and ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I am very very scared because I own a hamster. Waht would you do/say if you met your life companion and you did not know it?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ahh....Ah...A.h.A.................................................. What would you do if you were attacked by a hamster

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Heart. What would you do if you were trapped in a box?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Try to run out of the room. What would you do if a car was coming at you at 100 miles per hour and you only have 10 seconds to ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Oh my gosh what day is it. What would you do if you were caught in the middle of a Hurricane?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh.... I would say shove me in the water to drown." What would you do if you were in deep freeze for a thousand years?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would say oh my gosh its you!!!!!

    Mar 30, 2005


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin