-
Re: ~THIS OR THAT~
I'll take Ipod for $500.... slow dancng or fast dancing?
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Yeah, the ones that you have done are the best drawings I have seen. That's why everyone should back off from him and give him his space for drawing. [Edited ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
thats right tke ur time because the more time u put in the more better they come out.I don't care if u get mine done soon.Take ur time and if ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: ~THIS OR THAT~
Classical. (Fool soccer is our football.) Rap or R&B?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: ~THIS OR THAT~
two are the only one in the movies . Soccer or Football?
May 31, 2005 -
Re: More Fantastic Art by ME!
I liked all of them. What does number 4 mean?
May 29, 2005 -
Re: Fantastic Art by ME!
I liked all of them.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Made-up words
let me think. I have this forgotiful-Forgetful. I really don't make up words but I will now.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Hate on Squirrels
Sorry Alex it looks funny thats it.*cough*
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Hate on Squirrels
Thats the best drawing ever.How old were u?
May 22, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Really amazing.
May 21, 2005 -
Re: Hmm, yeah
I loved this one.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Nai I need some help*takes out protective sheild and throws a grenade* Well he will finish when he does no presure on him.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
*Eats all the pirrahnas and help Nai get up* double team back on topic.I wish I could draw good so then I could help everyone and Bobo.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
*gets back up and summons the army of yoshi which is 1,000,000,000,000,000 big* I lost itandit ain't in there any justshows how unorganized I am .
May 5, 2005
