-
Re: Bartimaus triligy
I loved the first one and the second one. I haven't had time to go and pick up the 3rd though.
Mar 5, 2007 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
They looked good both ways. Kagome looks wicked.
Jan 1, 2006 -
Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)
I liked all of them especially number..8! Way better then me!
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)
1. Yes 2. NES 3. Thrice...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
Could you change mine to cartoon there so sweet that way.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
I agree...
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
PREDATOR PREDATOR!....I mean awesome drawings Hunter way better then I can draw.
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: Terms
Bored me Eating sitting at a computer desk almost falling a sleep. Yeah i know its kinda hard to understand just try to do it like Sam and Hekategirl.
Jul 8, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
Awesome! You know i love that game!
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: a really old piece of comic art...
Thats awesome is there a program you do that on?
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I finally inked and colored something...
Nice. I wish I could draw like that.
Jun 17, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
is it that bad? What would you do if you found your avatar from Bobo on someone elses site?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: One line Summary
Probaly ask if i could help because thats the kinda person i am. What would you do if you were forced to stay on a rollercoaster for 6 hours?
Jun 15, 2005 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Umm... what was i going to give a 50 page speech on again?
Jun 12, 2005 -
Re: ~THIS OR THAT~
(Wasn't his one locked?) 2 hour Exam 20 page homework or 16 page test that could decide what classes you would be in next year?
Jun 9, 2005
