User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    OH I KNOW ANOTHER THIS IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT(move all bands I have listed down one) 1!My Chemical Romance

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    It Happens Sam you like My Imortal and Bring me to life you said that friday. 4.Simple Plan 5.The on guy who sings that one tractor song*is disturbed* 6.Three Doors ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Well i figured there should be a place for this too.....yeah this is for bands that you hate or annoy you... 1.Green Day 2.NickelBack 3.Fall Out Boy

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    I AM ALMOST to 1000 YAY!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1.Evanesence(best band EVER) 2.Slipknot(yeah hardcore) 3.Foo Fighters (Is someone getting the best of you?) 4.The Kaiser Chiefs(Sammas forgot the) 5.Weezer 6.The Killers 7.D.H.T

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    :arrow: Evanesence :arrow: Slipknot :arrow: Sleeping

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Great words

    DIE Anialation Kill.. Yeah OK Yes Yay um... ah... censored word yeah a lot of things i say alot!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: YoshiArmada Had An Anxiety Attack

    Yes it is true this anxiety attack 3!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    YAY! TALKING ABOUT DELETEING AND DESTROYING THINGS!!!!!!!!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I hate smiling

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    That song is so annoying but it USE to be "cool"

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Well my question to discuss is........I was wondering what everybody thought about the names of indians being names of teams like Football,Soccer,Etc. well i heard that the indians were pissed ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Have Fun.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hello she said "PERSONAL REASONS!" meaning she does not want to talk about. But bye Jack and bye Crysi.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I PREDICT A RIOT!

    Well is there anymore Kaiser Chief fans then me?

    Jul 28, 2005


Can anyone find results on how to glue yourself to the ceiling?
— JazzElectrobass