User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Yes if no one saw my other post it is official I am leaving.....and might come back later on....

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Leaving I believe..I'll come and check whenever....just....not...all the bye peeps. :cry:

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Oh my god becky!

    Here look at this...its

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cellular,Modular,Interactive-odular!

    Its not the badger song it was.....THE BANANA PHONE SONG!.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cellular,Modular,Interactive-odular!

    Yes I ask all people to watch this clip...warning:If you are drinking anything finish it before you watch clip...I learned the hard way.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    taste of blood...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Awesome pictures everyone...I NEED TO GET MY CAMERA FIXED.....

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...oh...yeah....looks nice hope....crysi awesome......AND THATS AL

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    CHEMICALS GO BOOM!...yeah...Dont want to put me in a lab...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    Oh its okay Aniar dont cry*runs aways**shouts* I smashed mine with a lava lamp.

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Furbys Are BACK

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FURBYS THE MOST DISTURBING THING ON THE EARTH...I once had a was a cowboy had a red hat and dressed like Jack did for that one was very

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    YAY I STOLE EMMAS FAME!!!w00t!w00t!...joking.....Emma looks awesome...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Graduation Night for my mum..... Brother(doug) and Mum The whole Family..... Brother Bens Family... Uncles and my aunt.... Now to school pictures... Kaitlyn and Cara... TBR being TBR... Moi... and ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    I cant wait to humiltate myself MORE! Its going to be so fun I think i might lock myself in my locker...... And then theres the sevies should ipick on ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    WELL I SAY THERE IS....hehe...oh well...go LIVERPOOL!

    Aug 24, 2005


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis