-
Re: Amime scares me!
Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha rocked so if you can see I (heart goes here) Anime. Oh and theres not only tv. shows with Anime theres games one is Tales ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
No No No the question is are you normally confused?
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Wet.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why am I confused?
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Yes it is ^Knows my real name.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Icon says to be myself.(must do as commanded)
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is talking to me now on msn.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a new name.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
Hahaha shudddddd it Liz...
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Favorite YWS Member
Yeah lets see: Hunter Crysi Empress Kat The Black Rose(still miss you what hopistal are you at?) TeodoreLispelle(HI ALEX!) Matt Bellamy Nate(of course) umm...... Oh yeah Fontroy Little X Soldier ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
I could help him.
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: How'd You Find YWS?
Bob told me....I WONT TELL WHO BOB IS......^_^joking I am Bob...Liz...er...The Black Rose told me about it..
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Thank you...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Yes I knew you did....
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hello I am back.
Oct 3, 2005
