User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    This sad that he will be dying soon He helped with the comunist to get them to try to stop. If he dies this will be a big loss for ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty. Right Or Wrong?

    The Death right is totally not right even if the people deserve to die.Ending a life is horrible .I think they should let them repent.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The right religion

    I believe there is nocorrect religon

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    My answer is the same as Black Rose

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Make a Partner

    Black Rose you must really like Roy

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    I have faked sick a few times just because school was boring right Black Rose.

    Mar 31, 2005


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour