User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Muse is a nice person to talk to

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Disney is Evil

    Wow that is a lot to take in I guess they are evil.

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Niteowl is really good at one line summaries

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I am a samurai.You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I am a samurai.You are full of honour and value respect. You are not really the stereotypical hero, but you do fight for good. Just in your own way. For ...

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 1:50 2) Full Name: Gregory Allen Pierce 3) Nickname: N/A 4) School: Hazel Park Academy 5) Email: 6) Eyes: blue 7) Height: 5'7" 8 ) Siblings: 2 ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    *takes rest of the cookies in the cookie bag and runs after Aniar to put the bag on his head*

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    I sound like a Goth But I am not even though my favorite color is Black

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    No what it means that more people like the newer because they like the graphics more than the older ones.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    Everyone thinks the original three are better. But we have to deal with what we get today, and be it a half-decent plot with fantastically cool special effects, eh, whatever. ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    You know the Giant fuzzy dog looking thing that is sweet and holds a gun

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    When it is burning hot outside I get the chills and start to shiver.I mean I can't stay still.This not only happens in the summer but in all the seasons,just ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    hekategirl has a sweet avatar and is very cool

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation

    Wookies are so sweet argghhhh.(Chewbaka)

    Apr 10, 2005


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak