-
Re: What is your fav movie?
I like Star Wars and LOTR to.I read every book for LOTR and am curretnly reading the Star Wars books.
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
fine still take the cookie basket.
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
yep hi Anne Hathaway. How are you?can I have your adagraph(mind my spelling).
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
Arieda you look exactly like her.You are really pretty.I am to ugly to look like a celebrity.
Apr 14, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
emotion less is very nice to talk to and is really goo at writing
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Smoking
The smell is nasty burn them nurn them all(meaning ciggerates)joking
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)
help us all
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
don't say that your pretty.
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: Names
My name is Gregory Allen Pierce I just don't lik ethe Gregory part and The Allen part
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: What type of killer are you?
yah alrighty * rides in on llama*
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
hekategirl is really nice to me
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Arieda is a sweet personand very cool
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Aniar is a good friend and fun to talk to
Apr 13, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Emma is nice to me and is god friend *does not forget to give emma her favorite cookie*
Apr 12, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Harley is really cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hands Harley a cookie*
Apr 12, 2005
