-
Re: The Compliment Thread
Galatea is one of the best moderators here on YWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Yeah I will Misty So misty linn is a very cool person and Ihope to be good friends with her
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Midnight is one of the coolest people here.
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Niteowl Iam not just giving compliments for shits and giggles.Thats just the kind if person I am,a good one. Niteowl is very fun to talk to on msn.
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Writers domain gives a lot a compliments that means she is a good person.
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Reichieru is a sweeet person and is very cool
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
writers domain has a cool name and likes some of the things I like
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Areida is fun to talk to amd has a cool msn site.
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Do Not Post Here Unless
I am chewing gum right now. DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS you live in Australlia.
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Crysi had a wide ranged vocabulary.
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Hekategirl is very fun to talk to on aol.
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Darkmoon158 is very cool and has a sweet name.
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
emotionless is good at noticing things like my quote
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Soundtrack of Music
Caught up-Usher Going Under-Evanesance Breaking the Habit-Linkin Park Bring me to Life-Evanesance Sunday Morning- Maroon 5 She Will Be Loved- Maroon 5 This Love- Maroon 5 Yeah - Usher My ...
Apr 15, 2005 -
Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?
yep I am with you but I am a boy instead. :lol:
Apr 14, 2005
