User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I will maybehave some on sunday.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    a trumpet.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    Those are funny

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a good joke.

    We are at a murder scene. There are 3 suspects. the suspects can only say these things. 1.MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. 2.Forks and Knives,Forks and Knives. 3.Plug it in Plug it in. The ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamic Avatar System Deletion

    will we get back are points we put into them?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    what happened was that.He lived in germany so that was in when he was young.after the 2 years he was in he fled to a different country for got which ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    You sicken me greatly if you are a catholic and let her call him a mouse. you are a idiot. i bet you could care less about your religon.why dont ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I didn't call you an idiot I just don't like people degrading things I am into,

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I am confussed right she degrding cathlics because if she is I am mad right now.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    78 religon class teacher said so oh and hopefully he makes good choices for the church.Even though he was the popes right hand man.heprbaly won't change a thing.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida is very pretty in her pics.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    areida is very pretty from her pics.

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    yeah I am looking for a new one well hekategirl is fun to talk to on aol

    Apr 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    how do you know *thinking stalker* just joking Galatea is one of the nicest people.

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    how did ya know Muse *gives Muse a cookie* MUse seems to be a really good dancer and is a very well organized person.Well I think.Oh well.

    Apr 19, 2005


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow