User avatar

Armadian

  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    If ghost dont exist...how come there is millions of documentries on them....The world must be crazy.

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 dont get it...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Fake Word

    You took my word...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I see Alex and Arvy...*pokes*.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 cause its about Weasels.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *blinks* lick? *stares at Sophie incredulously* why lick?! Why, because it's fun of course! Are you serious?

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I am going to be.....A...A...A....A...god I dont know what I am going to be.....oh YAY! a PIRATE. But I aint going trick-or-treating. Last night I went to Fright Farm again ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    No no no the question is do clowns scare you?

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    You took two of those from are agendas.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where do baby's come from? :lol:

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Being outnubered does not matter. If there were more normal kids on this websight I would not be. Why dont you find something else to do if your going to ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is the point of soup???

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I totally agree Sureal. :wink:

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    That doesnt make sense.Unique: Being the only one of its kind: the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting. Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled. Characteristic of a particular category

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Usually if people make fun of me, I'd just turn it into a joke instead of getting pissed off. Or maybe I'd make it sound threatening. Like if I was ...

    Oct 15, 2005


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio