User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: A change in YWS?

    I have been here since 2005 and it seems the same.

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    GOOD NIGHT CAN OPENER! *snuggles with can opener*

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    HAM!!!!...I mean.....MONKEY! NO! I MEAN DRAGON! No! I mean MONKEY!

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    If you like MANGA/ANIME you should help make the MANGA/ANIME usergroup happen, its in the advertisment thing. My favorite anime is Bleach as well as my manga.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I'm going to buy a Wii specifically for the purpose of playing the new Smash Bros game, lol. Me too. :D I can't wait to see how you get to ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    My question: Should Euthanasia be allowed to be performed on animals? I don't want this topic to roll over into should it be performed on humans, because humans, is a ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys!! So yeah, I'm Nikki. It's been a year since I was on the site, but after a long year, I am officially back! Anyone remember me? Missed you ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    Tacoma

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I say leave it to the family.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    YAY!

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    I watch them also.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I found out about them a long time ago! There one on my favorite bands right now. I bought their cd on Feburary 13th. But yeah does anyone else like ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    YAY! ITS LUCIFLY,RADAR,AND ME. Feel free to laugh!

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    We have to pay to be random and relax. That doesnt go good with me.

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: In General, Most People Are...

    THERE ARE NO PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!! hehe. Most people are nice but there slowly disappearing example; I was at Cub Foods in the parking lot and an old lady ...

    Jan 8, 2006


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith