User avatar

Armadian

  • Welcome Mat Re: the oldest

    Welcome to the YWS.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of MY STORY

    Crap I new I was not good at this well I guess it is proven.

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamic Avatar System Deletion

    will we get back are points we put into them?

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue of MY STORY

    Here it is. Hero of Truth In the country of Jokan, war has been waged between the Jokan and the Wolfan. In the village of Moran, a boy named Samois ...

    Apr 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    well I know who she is because of english class when we went to the computer s she went on as trinity.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    It is champang or whatever.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Time

    Time goes by fast, but whats with the past. The future is clear, but you will disappear. The mountains are high, as high as the sky. But still the wind ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Flags of Writing

    Always try to rhyme, never stop on a dime, write all the time. Never be cruel, thats the rule, always go to school. The flags will wave, kids will behave, ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    what happened was that.He lived in germany so that was in when he was young.after the 2 years he was in he fled to a different country for got which ...

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    hey trinity u go to my school right?Have fun and if u need help ask me.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome chula1400

    Hey whats happening chula.I know who you are coughKristencough.Either way have fun.

    Apr 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    You sicken me greatly if you are a catholic and let her call him a mouse. you are a idiot. i bet you could care less about your religon.why dont ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I didn't call you an idiot I just don't like people degrading things I am into,

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    I am confussed right she degrding cathlics because if she is I am mad right now.

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: New Pope

    78 religon class teacher said so oh and hopefully he makes good choices for the church.Even though he was the popes right hand man.heprbaly won't change a thing.

    Apr 21, 2005


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi