User avatar

Armadian

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    5/10 boring.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Idiot

    Yes I dont call my self that anymore so All rejoice...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey from the middle of no-where

    Welcome....Welcome. I could be the most hyperess weirdess person here but right now I am a calm non weird person. :D but welcome.

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I am going to be.....A...A...A....A...god I dont know what I am going to be.....oh YAY! a PIRATE. But I aint going trick-or-treating. Last night I went to Fright Farm again ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Umm.....yeah....Carmina...good save there. But for pipeweed.......Smoking.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 shes had that first one since the time I joined...or maybe even longer.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    No no no the question is do clowns scare you?

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    You took two of those from are agendas.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Where do baby's come from? :lol:

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Being outnubered does not matter. If there were more normal kids on this websight I would not be. Why dont you find something else to do if your going to ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What is the point of soup???

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I totally agree Sureal. :wink:

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    That doesnt make sense.Unique: Being the only one of its kind: the unique existing example of Donne's handwriting. Without an equal or equivalent; unparalleled. Characteristic of a particular category

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Tales of Symphonia.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: School fights

    Usually if people make fun of me, I'd just turn it into a joke instead of getting pissed off. Or maybe I'd make it sound threatening. Like if I was ...

    Oct 15, 2005


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain