User avatar

Armadian

  • Other Poetry Re: Temptations

    Like I said and everyone else said if u are going to rhyme do all of it rhyming.Don't have it some here and some there it kinda makes it childish.Hard ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    England

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    ok*looks up* car

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How active are you?

    I love this site and it is pretty put out onthe table every second I get!!

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Say hi tiger whats new please don't hurt me. What would u do if u were eating a watermelon and ur best friend threw one at u a for no ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    nut

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cats or Dogs

    is it ok to take both of them becaus eI have a cat and like dogs.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Since u Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Something not working for my life

    I liked this I can't wait for u to have the rest of the song on here.*sits on a bench and waits*

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Writersdomain has finally decided to give info!!

    Wow u likea lot of things I like.Soccer,music,and I alsoplay clarinet as my other instrument i orginally played trumpet and now play both.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Niteowl: Unofficial Gift-Giver

    Let me say this Yippy yie he hi hooddy yoeddy yoe.otherwise GO NITEOWL U SHOULD RUN FOR SOMETHIN*LOOKS AROUND AND FINDS A TREE*U SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT FOR A TREE.VOTE ...

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Nai's Depature

    well I will miss u so see u till u get back.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Man, now i feel sorry for him!

    This is just like when the cat I hated so much was put to sleep and I missed.

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wild people.

    Apr 26, 2005


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain