-
Re: Gaia
I just joined as YoshiArmada
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
Haven't seen that one yet but the Bring Me To Life video sucked.Thats just my opinion.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
I know it looks like all the people are vampires. And Amy lee isso hot.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Cooking the Books: A Tale of Hansel and Gretel
I liked this.I haven't realy heard Hansel and Gredel before.But this is good I mean great.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?
I saw Kingdom of Heaven.Dang that was great I saw it in a Ultra Sound theatre to. But it is hard to believe it is true I forgot if it ...
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!
Not right now but I can't wait.*turns on there first album FALLEN*Going Under.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Taking Over Me-Evanesence
May 7, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
Same here did anyone watch Jay leno last night because they had all these previews for it and the guy who plays Anakin.
May 7, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
True Love Buisness degree or Science degree?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
slushie snow because it is easier to shovel somethimes. Fried Chicken Or Baked Chicken?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: Growing Up
I like this and since I know u this is totally u.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
beefburger. Wind or Rain?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Lightning. Fire or Water?
May 6, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Going Under-Evanesence.
May 6, 2005 -
Re: My 2000th post! WOOT WOOT!
Go niteowl. Are u good at ddr dancing if notbe sure tohave it at this par tay.
May 6, 2005
