-
Re: Camp
Very powerful and I liked this alot.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Calibur* Link from legend of Zelda.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Tekken 5
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Video Games.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: What color are your eyes?
Blue for me although I wish they were green.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Mr. Hagg (Random Nosencical things)
I know it is Champange.But i am pissed because today he made me say sorry to the people in the classroom for saying Movie.He gets me mad so Iliked this ...
May 10, 2005 -
Re: I can't wait to get started! n.n
hey this Greg/Yoshi/YoshiArmada.U can call me any of these.Welcome to the YWS.If u need any help pm me.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Dogs.Can no one else post this question any more it has been used more that three times I believe. Mammals or Amphibians?
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
light
May 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Arvy has a cool new avatar.He also likes Amy Lee as much as me.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
I agree we all are friends because we are interessted in the same thing. WRITING!
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Rock because my pet is a rock. Yu gi oh or Pokemon.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Shave your legs
Yeah it must be.I don't know though.(^_^)
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Star Wars Trilogy Star Wars or Star Trek?
May 10, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Hungarian Dance in G minor for got who wrote it. Friends are playing it on Donkey Konga!(^_^)
May 10, 2005
