-
Re: Help
When I was at my worst, You showed me the light. When I was ready to give up, You wouldn’t let me . You saved my life more than once, ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Death by Fate
Thank you I will try to fix it when I get the time tonight.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Death by Fate
As I wait on the bench, my arms handcuffed As I look around the dark room, shivering I begin to think of what's ahead of me My fate. I didn’t ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Slip My Mind
Harley and Chevy got most of the critques. So well done.
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: I . . .
I slept into a dreamy reality Destiny had her hand out to me and helped me reach up And forever she stared long at me and whispered “I am not ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Lick the Member above ya!
purple..!*pokes*
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: A Few Questions (and yeah, they're actually...questions...)
1. Yes 2. NES 3. Thrice...
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Are ghosts real?
If ghost dont exist...how come there is millions of documentries on them....The world must be crazy.
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10 dont get it...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Fake Word
You took my word...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I see Alex and Arvy...*pokes*.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 cause you made it.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
9/10 cause its about Weasels.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 that dude looks familiar. What's he from? Hes from Final Fantasy. Pretty cool,9/10.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
*blinks* lick? *stares at Sophie incredulously* why lick?! Why, because it's fun of course! Are you serious?
Nov 2, 2005
