-
Re: Things that dont calculate
I agree with Rei. Colton you need to put the rest of the story with this. Are you trying to make a novel or just a short essay? I think ...
May 12, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
gogoemorangers-I think it is the emorangers.
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
Can i join to.I live in Minnesota.
May 11, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
It was the clap if u are retarded one. Areida like to say she is lameand u can throw rocks at her.THose are my Favorite lines.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Heironymous
Well welcome to the yws my name is me if u need help.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Mr. Hagg (Random Nosencical things)
I liked the poem but I can't say I like him.I will show himnot to humilate me n frotn of the class for just saying the word MOVIE!
May 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Areida gave me a sweet new avatar I use on msn!
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Green
May 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Fontroy is sweet and knows a lot about video games.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
do u mean Bowser the Geno from Mario RPG legend of the seven stars.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
Carrot Train or Plain?
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Hi peoplez
Well hi evil person I am a nice person.Watch ur back.Joking.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Super Smash Bros Melee.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: Hmm, yeah
I loved this one.
May 10, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Yes kk Yoshi
May 10, 2005
