-
Re: The Blade
I liked this but also agree with everyone else.Sorry Champangue.
May 13, 2005 -
Re: Australia?
Shadow Knight we are a like.I don't like America and I live here.Our economy is slowly on a track down to the ground.Gas prices high,our idiot president Bush is an ...
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
None I don't like that stuff any more to fatty! Cookie or Ice Cream?
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
arm mate! Orca or Dolphin?!?!? Crokiey
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Frosty The Snowman!
May 13, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
DO i haveto answer this again. LOTR Monkeys or Llamas?
May 12, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Mr. Brightside-The Killers I know the same as Aniar.
May 12, 2005 -
Re: No Apologies
This poem is good. I liked how u said and put this together.
May 12, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
talking!
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Rain Before Dawn, Chapters 1-4 (all revised)
I liked this a lot! Question1 when will the other chapters come out? Second Question who is this little girl(I didn't really get that part)? Last question I know Caleb ...
May 12, 2005 -
Re: The Google Ads
Don't click on them like everyone on this post has said they don't bother me and I don't click on them but that homework thing would be cool!
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Hey Hey! Hoohoohahaha!
Hello and welcome to the YWS if you need any help pm me!
May 12, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
shoes
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
welcome to yws!
May 12, 2005 -
Re: What inspired you to start writing?
I also had something in second grade called writers work shop.I actully liked it.(which don't really like things)So now I like writing way more and apreciate it more after I ...
May 12, 2005
