-
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
No u don't u just adopt them!No which one.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
things I will say in my mind. -Please shut up now. -When is Taco Tuesday! -Bored bored bored bored. There that is my mind!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is a liberal!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Freewrite--"the Break"
This does not suck!Remember what I taught u about being negotive ot urself!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Freewrite--"the Break"
See u can still write.I like this one!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
Does it matter I have friends in highschool!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is not a geek! Rei there is no way u are a geek!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Bullies you're either one our get bullied by one
Ok I hope this will help.Ok I was bullied for a while a month ago. There is no way that bullying will stop when you are in highschool.They figure if ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is very cool!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
heres another one! and another!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
I made my internet pet it is cool u can adopt one today! You can also post yours on here!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Damn cna't we make it where Nate lives?And why not Hanover Park?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Yes I was joking!I don't want to go to THAILAND!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Yeah that sucks.Wait I found a portal.When will this be?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
Can I come?
May 18, 2005
