-
Re: person above ya!
^ called my avatar a doll. WHy does it look like a doll.Time for a new one.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
Wow thats bad.I am at school and when I et home I will get my new pets!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^HAS A LORD OF THE RINGS AVATAR!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
Wow did u do all the choices u could do for ur pet!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Help me, guys!
Muffin!
May 20, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is a active member!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*
Your no t the only on ei am going to see it in an ULTRA SOUND THEATRE on Saturday at 8:50 p.m.!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: Temptations
I liked this one are you serious!Your sister used to do that.I didn't know you had a sister!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
water!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: The things you wish you could say:
Ok I can I do this again well.WHO CARES! Used these ones today! -All I got....All I got is insane. -Fuck off. -Touch me one more flippin time and you ...
May 19, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Areida has a cool new avatar!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: My Adopted Pet Thread!
Isn't anyone else going to post there adopted pets!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Is a very fun person to talk to on msn!
May 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ he also likes to be throw off of 2,000,000 foot clifs to never be seen again.
May 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has a cool avatar!
May 19, 2005
