-
Re: person above ya!
^Is close to having a custom rank!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Made-up words
let me think. I have this forgotiful-Forgetful. I really don't make up words but I will now.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: SWEET SIXTEEN!
Happy Birthday to you.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: meus diem natalis- happy birthday to me!
YAY! Happy Birthday to you. I forgot my present.*runs to get present*
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Guardian of Heaven
SO is this a story I can start writing and people would be interested?
May 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has a fantasy avatar.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?
Thank u snoink!
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has an avatar with cow slipers. Is that a bad thing?
May 22, 2005 -
Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?
H20(water i forgot how many atoms water has.)
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Likes the band No Doubt. Whats that suppose to mean?
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ok for everyone who has been waiting here is my pic.(any loss of sight is not YoshiAmrada fault.)
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ has a cool avatar.
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^is emotion less.GO ME!
May 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has a avatar made by Bobo.
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Guardian of Heaven
Prologue -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- In the quiet forest of Northern Minnesota. A man i
May 22, 2005
