-
Re: your mom goes to college!
I use Limewire no complaints.
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 12/19" Twas the Night Before C-
Lmao I laughed the whole way through it. I aint so sure about Santa now. :lol:
Dec 22, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
"By contributing to the senseless ramblings of a random topic, that is sincerily trying to discover the problem beihnd the troubles of the Society, you are part of the problem, ...
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: "Writing Challenge 12/05" Christmas Special
Wicked I need one for myself!
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 getting old.
Nov 28, 2005 -
Re: Christmas List
Evanescence have a new cd? I did not know that! What's it called? x Its not actually there cd but its on Elektras new cd. Oh and there songs Breathe ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 because its getting old.
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 I dont know who that is.
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: Christmas List
Just wanted to know what everyone wants for christmas. I'll post my list in a little bit.
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
That isnt me thats Alex or TeodoreLispelle he told me to do that to another person but I chose him :lol:
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Mwahahahahhahahhahahaha!
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: Um.. Hello
Welcome Welcome.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....
This is what will happen to Griffinkeeper. Same for me.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Lies & Fake
Agree'd.
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Lies & Fake
"LIES" ‘Well I love you.’ What a waste. ‘I love you and good-bye.’ How do those two things escape your mouth in one sentence? Do they even coincide? I don’t ...
Nov 17, 2005
