-
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
msn-30 aol-6 yim-4
May 31, 2005 -
Re: The Chronicles of Jared, Prologue & Chapter I
Yeah well who cares.I thought it was amusing. Yeah agree with jack but i thought it was funny still laughing a little .Well gotta go.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?
same here but back on topic anyone else.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: I am sooooo bored
sorry Nai's already done that poll.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?
a pack man frog is reptile of course here go here
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Need a Friend?
Hey i know ur name Nina i mean UnrequitedxDream u watch it MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ is at school i think. (no)
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?
Ahh let me see PLans: -GOing on a train trip to Seattle. -By dance dance reveloution for PS2 -Go to Valley Fair and ride Wild Thing Goals: -Read some books. ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
ignore me*sniffle* Ok who cares ^plays guitar.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
nope not home schooled. ^is part of a book club where she lives.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: What's your favorite Onomatopoeia?
Easy mine is TOUCH.WHY DO YOU ALWAY SAY THAT TO ME AND THEN POKE ME!
May 31, 2005 -
Re: Leftay...Rightay...or Both..ay?
I heard that to. I guess i am a rightay even though i m am learning to write left handed(not going well)so then i would be a bothay.But for right ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^was stalked.
May 31, 2005 -
Re: I am sooooo bored
I 'll go with Nai's. I lik ethe idea of polling people. Maybe make crossword puzzles or something. Learn an instrument. Read a book. Write a story. Draw pictures from ...
May 31, 2005 -
Re: ~THIS OR THAT~
Classical. (Fool soccer is our football.) Rap or R&B?
May 31, 2005
