-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ok here is some more.....Its the last one till the last day of school...YAY!
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
yeah i could but they didn't all come through.There was one of me and Alex doing Karate stances and Colton down again and Liz standingup it was awesome.
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ok tonight we had Honors night for the people who have a grade point average of 3.0 or friends and me were all in it. Here is Colton a.k.a. bulletproof, ...
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: Do u believe in Ghosts
I don't care what u people think i believe in Ghost! I've run into them by ethe cemetary over here.Its freaky.
Jun 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^has an avatar made by bobo.
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Hey peoples!!
Welcome to the yws have a great time and if u need any help pm me.
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Lovin you
oh ok lets see what everyone else says.
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Old Poem: A Break Up Tale
I enjoyed it a lot to nice job.
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Lovin you
I liked this one.I think the words should be like this:dying and loving.Thats just me and the emotion at the end kinda takes away from the poem.
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Yeah, the ones that you have done are the best drawings I have seen. That's why everyone should back off from him and give him his space for drawing. [Edited ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^ just said the name i liked to be called. Thats me nick name of course!!!
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
thats right tke ur time because the more time u put in the more better they come out.I don't care if u get mine done soon.Take ur time and if ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
should i move or shall i sit. What were u thinking the last time u had a feeling that would not go away?
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya!
^Once was the only person on my msn buddy list that was on
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
WHATS ICQ!?!?!?!??
Jun 1, 2005
