User avatar

Armadian

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Embers

    I liked your poem. Especially with your words. You left a certain impulse after it. It made me feel your emotion. Embers Flicker. Alluring, ethereal glow. Illuminating, enticing. Affixing everything ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Missed Calls

    I enjoyed reading your poem, except all the stanza made it lose some of its rhythm for me. Maybe consider putting it into 2 big stanza's like this. You were ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Gray Reign

    First off, this poem was very good but the only thing I had a problem with was: The earth is no longer fruitful, Its once great cities lay still as ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...

    Whoa, the last one of these I did was really depressing, and I wish I could delete it, but heres a little about me now. Lets see, where do I ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hey guys!! So yeah, I'm Nikki. It's been a year since I was on the site, but after a long year, I am officially back! Anyone remember me? Missed you ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling in Love with Parades, Military Marches and the girl

    This poem is very, interesting. It has a lot of feeling. Good job!

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Do you have a favorite font?

    Tacoma

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dare I Say

    I liked your poem very, very much. But the one issue I had was that you rhymed 'you' and 'you' in the first stanza. Other than that it was perfectly ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It's all so...

    Yeah some one really did die. My friend Hannah. September 2nd. I liked this... I liked the first two lines but then after that things sort of got ... wordy, ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Snippet of Thought

    Short and sweet, Pheonixfire. Very nively done, but perhaps one thing to look at... Breathing out And breathing in The world is ever, Ever turning On this water-world we spin ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    I say leave it to the family.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    YAY!

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    I watch them also.

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I found out about them a long time ago! There one on my favorite bands right now. I bought their cd on Feburary 13th. But yeah does anyone else like ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    YAY! ITS LUCIFLY,RADAR,AND ME. Feel free to laugh!

    Feb 22, 2006


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern