User avatar

Armadian

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^lives in Toronto...and is a good person to go to for advice even though i haven't in a while.

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: *gack*

    YAY! TALKING ABOUT DELETEING AND DESTROYING THINGS!!!!!!!!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Eternity

    Lol Liz get on you have some explaing to do....hehe.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I hate smiling

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Eternity

    YAY!

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    That song is so annoying but it USE to be "cool"

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hallo...you know who i am....well i think....Oh well welcome AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!START THE MUSIC! MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL! MUSIC MAKE YOU LOSE CONTROL!

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^posted before me.(i got confused)

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legend of ones Heart Prologue

    I NOTICED THAT JUST RIGHT NOW....GRR I AM GOING TO KILL MY PROFILE.....WHEN EVER I TRY TO CHANGE MY AVATAR IT DOES THAT AND SCREWS UP EVERYTHING BY BIO AND ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^was at camp for a week.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Legend of ones Heart Prologue

    (says like big the cat)OKAY-DOKAY! The Black Rose Member big the cat I mean the retarted cat... But ok i am just going ot start it now.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Indian Names

    Well my question to discuss is........I was wondering what everybody thought about the names of indians being names of teams like Football,Soccer,Etc. well i heard that the indians were pissed ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Have Fun.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    Then who did?*shifty eyes*

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hello she said "PERSONAL REASONS!" meaning she does not want to talk about. But bye Jack and bye Crysi.

    Jul 31, 2005


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw