User avatar

Armadian

  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^posted to slow.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ I am talking to on msn right now... Rei....i do not i just like the icon hehe

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^is the first friend I made on this site.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    lucky i didn't pumble her brother when i was there.....i am sure we both would.....grr......mymom says you can come over from now on unless theres a parent at your house ...

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^thinks it scary that i want to move to england.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Wants to live in Minnesota.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    WELL I SAY THERE IS....hehe...oh well...go LIVERPOOL!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    OH I KNOW ANOTHER THIS IS NUMBER ONE ON MY LIST I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT(move all bands I have listed down one) 1!My Chemical Romance

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    It Happens Sam you like My Imortal and Bring me to life you said that friday. 4.Simple Plan 5.The on guy who sings that one tractor song*is disturbed* 6.Three Doors ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    Well i figured there should be a place for this too.....yeah this is for bands that you hate or annoy you... 1.Green Day 2.NickelBack 3.Fall Out Boy

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^forgot the THE in THE Kaiser Chiefs.

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    I AM ALMOST to 1000 YAY!

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    1.Evanesence(best band EVER) 2.Slipknot(yeah hardcore) 3.Foo Fighters (Is someone getting the best of you?) 4.The Kaiser Chiefs(Sammas forgot the) 5.Weezer 6.The Killers 7.D.H.T

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^has a cat...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^Is a friend of mine *throws pokemon card in air*

    Aug 24, 2005


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind