User avatar

Armadian

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sade's Folly

    Again, another well written poem. Are you sure you are new to poetry? It seems like you've been writing for ages. Great job!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    I love how you wrote this! Good job, and everyones pretty much got all the problems in the poem! Great Job!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bartimaus triligy

    I loved the first one and the second one. I haven't had time to go and pick up the 3rd though.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cheering for you

    Thanks... I didn't want to give it any organization, that's how the words came out of my head (after watching over 75% of my friends perform in the last three ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    HAM!!!!...I mean.....MONKEY! NO! I MEAN DRAGON! No! I mean MONKEY!

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cheering for you

    First thing I see is, organization. It makes it hard to read. You should consider make stanza's at each period, but thats totally up to you. Anyways, great job, keep ...

    Mar 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Any anime fans?

    If you like MANGA/ANIME you should help make the MANGA/ANIME usergroup happen, its in the advertisment thing. My favorite anime is Bleach as well as my manga.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The River

    I sat there, watching the water move gently down the stream. And it's, soothing. I fell in. And let its peaceful current, carry me off. So many things below its ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In the Quiet Places

    The discomfited fidgeting in my hand, the twitch as my fingers rub the door frame, five times too many, five times too many, five times too many. and again. While ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Groundhog Day

    I loved the last stanza like everyone else. I don't see anything wrong with it. It had a nice relaxing flow too. Good job and keep up the excelent writing!

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    I'm going to buy a Wii specifically for the purpose of playing the new Smash Bros game, lol. Me too. :D I can't wait to see how you get to ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Euthanasia

    My question: Should Euthanasia be allowed to be performed on animals? I don't want this topic to roll over into should it be performed on humans, because humans, is a ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Crazy Me

    Crazy Me This is my crazy song. My faith. My redemption. My hopes. The turning of a new leaf. This is me. Unveiled. Untold. Unfinished. The birth of a legend. ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Wow...the last one of these I did was really depressing...

    Nice :) I like the instrument playing. Ant tennis, you play tennis :D that's cool. Aah hop along with my friends when your talking about "Bleach". How about Naruto, do ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Reality

    I get the idea that your trying to make the reader get, but you should probably consider fixing your grammar and spelling, and then organizing your work into stanza's. That ...

    Feb 24, 2007


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time