-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wow I see cellphone and DEW!
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Your just plain evil. Yes Bobo-bobobo-bobo was pretty bad I was drinking something when it started and I spitted it all over my bed. So I changed the channel to ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Second that.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^has a funny avatar.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
Full Metal Alchemist and Inuyasha rocked so if you can see I (heart goes here) Anime. Oh and theres not only tv. shows with Anime theres games one is Tales ...
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
10/10 because its Vincent and I have that avatar.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10 I dont know what it is.....
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: Custom Avatars!
I agree...
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
B.Y.O.B-System of a Down hehe(bring your own beverage...)
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
No No No the question is are you normally confused?
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Falling.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Hospitals.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Wet.
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Why am I confused?
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: Hey, i'm Mandy
Welcome Welcome....Need any help you can pm me.
Oct 7, 2005
