User avatar

Armadian

  • Other Poetry Re: America is the world

    America is the world; Its the land of the free and the home of the brave. Its the land of the dreamers And the land of the middle men It ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Uh.... I would say shove me in the water to drown." What would you do if you were in deep freeze for a thousand years?

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would say oh my gosh its you!!!!!

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: People of The Past

    People of the Past Forgotten for there service, Shaping us in different ways, Proud for what they have done. Gone not for long, Telling us songs, Glad to have lived ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Heroes of Heart

    Heroes of heart, they do not part, In a kingdom, Where darkness reigns. The light shines so bright, in the sky the heavens gleam. The heart open doors to the ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The 3rd Wheel

    This poem shows your poetic skills in a very different way.This person you love you care for so deeply.This is powerful. 8)

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am From...

    This poem is a very good poem relating to your life and how you are treated. I would give it 5 thumbs up :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: YoshiArmada is here hi everyone

    Hi ,I am new here and Ii would like to say thank you to Nate for welcoming I look forward towriting poems and other stuff because this is my first ...

    Mar 30, 2005


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon