User avatar

Armadian

  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    :P Then zelithon can stop going on about how Anime scares her, or I have no idea what kind of Anime she's been watching. I agree.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Are you scared of pictures ort.v. show. Tv shows Anime(Animation)and pictures are magna and if you think your such a coolpersonand have a point post your points on this thread.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    I would help you Dusky.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I only watch on Saturday nights:lol: thats when my favorite shows are on but other then that its off but back on the topic of Anime this topic died.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Really cool I want Revenge also...joking. 8/10

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    My Hump-Black Eyed Peas :lol:

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Could you change mine to cartoon there so sweet that way.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I imagine most anime is written in such a way that it only makes sense to you if you're high. Umm...most of the people aren't high. Well I dont think ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Well yeah all they do is pour paint cans on canvas and paint. :lol:

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    SWEET! the summon spirits. My favorite is Shadow. Umm...yeah that was an example of Anime. I imagine most anime is written in such a way that it only makes sense ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions

    If I had one one of these would be on there If I died right now: I told you that furby was a murder. Happy Birthday I died.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Is away from her best friend.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Cool a hawk.

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Your saying anime is not unique then I do not know whats wrong with you but this stuff doesn't look all the same. Its pretty unique if you ask me. ...

    Oct 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    Yes it is official Psylynx has gone crazy.

    Oct 12, 2005


Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson