-
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
You know the Giant fuzzy dog looking thing that is sweet and holds a gun
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
Your very welcome.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
Just a thought for you to interpet.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
Ok then but you might want to put commas and stanzas in
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
Oh okay then let me read it over again
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Sweet Song (it way better then my last poem I sware!)
First I liked it but if you are going to rhyme do it don't scatter it here there and mayned over there
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Odd Obsessions
When it is burning hot outside I get the chills and start to shiver.I mean I can't stay still.This not only happens in the summer but in all the seasons,just ...
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
hekategirl has a sweet avatar and is very cool
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
Wookies are so sweet argghhhh.(Chewbaka)
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Ring Two
Wasn't there a deer part in the Ring two?
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
i AGREE WITH ANIAR
Apr 9, 2005 -
Re: DO NOT PRESS
this is really funny
Apr 9, 2005 -
Re: Star Wars Episode III: Anticipation
I can't wait,but other than that *slaps Aniar any ways*
Apr 9, 2005 -
Re: If you like video games and if you like Roleplaying ComeHere
Anyone else?
Apr 9, 2005 -
Re: The Fire
Thanks Micah
Apr 9, 2005
