User avatar

Arisu2533

  • Art & Photography Re: Leo

    To answer the questions about the blue rectanguar thing. I attempted to draw a cellphone.(EPIC FAIL)

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Leo

    Leo Name: Leonardo Age:16 School: Attends Maydee Creek High Other details: Lycon (3 ) red eyes indicate just came out of transformaton/ or anger *Soon to come lycon Leo*

    Oct 11, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I agree with Master_Yoda, Ender's Game was ....awesome! But the best book I have ever read,well so far in my two years of actually reading, i would say..... Gone by ...

    Sep 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Mac

    AWWW!!!!! for some strange reason your kitty gave me the energy to do my homework.....i guess her/his cuteness filled up my heart!!! anyways, she/he is soooooo cute.....no.....adorable....how old is h

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winged Character 1 of 3

    A few things though: if you did not draw the pictures and/or did not draw the text or make sure the text is open domain, you cannot sell this. However, ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Winged Character 1 of 3

    IF it doesnt show I am sorry I am new, and will you mind helping me out!? Alec Danson

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Carry Me Home Cover Contest

    This is Awesome! It totaly makes me want to read this novel!!! I like it!

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dyin Love Book cover

    They are dressed up because they were at a prom Going from bottom to top Since I haven't put up chapter three I will explain. Alex has to choose between ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Original Character - Sorcha

    No offence, but I agree with Twinseed. The arms are creepy. The forehead looks big , but I do love the detail you put into her face andthe clothes. If ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random

    Omg! Much better! It looks so much beautiful then I imagined. Again, don't leave me waiting for more! Keep taking pictures!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random

    Abigail_W is right they were gigantic, but they were beautiful. I hope to see more of your photography. I hope your trip was fun! Can't wait for more pictures from ...

    Jul 23, 2011


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling