-
Re: Nameless - 2
I like this plot you have going. Theblacksheep pointed out basicly what I saw, but I love your plot. You said second well I should get reading on the first ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Random
Abigail_W is right they were gigantic, but they were beautiful. I hope to see more of your photography. I hope your trip was fun! Can't wait for more pictures from ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Sentences
This was random, yet you made a point. I like it. You could have taught a class with this. :D It was a great idea! It is so true there ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Dying Love
Oh, storyweaver13 I was going to discribe the characters, next chapter it is going to be from a diffrent point of view thanks I will sure get to work on ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: I Am No One
Amazing, I wanted to hate the killer, but I cant he has a family he loves! Great idea, a killer with a lovable family!! I only saw one little mistake, ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Dying Love
Yes it is short. It looks lame, but it gets better. Enjoy! Also a big thanks to smvanr, because she helped me understand the puncuation of quotes! THANK YOU smvanr ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Scars: Part 6
You have outdone yourself this time!! Congrats on being featured!!! I love Scars!!! Keep up the good work!!
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: Scars: Part 5
You did it again! Wonderful! The end of the chapter was sad. :( I love that you showed us she was devistated. It made me even more sad when she ...
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: Scars: Part 4
Amazing! That was so amazing. I went back and read more of this. I actually cried at one part! I love how you go between the two stories I love ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: My Luck
I have changed some names for people and places in here for protection 7th grade year last day of school "Hey Ash, we have been friends since fourth grade and ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: Blade and The Curse Chapter 1
Amazing! I love it. Cannot wait to see what lies ahead for blad. Genius idea! Cannot wait. Without a doubt I will like this story.
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: Are you writing a novel?
Why, yes I am writing a novel. It is a fantasy, action, adventure, and romance. Fact 1: Human's lives rely on a chain (Revealed why and how it came later ...
Jul 19, 2011 -
Re: Scars: Part 3
It is clear you have talent. You DO derserve a pat on the back. I never been intersted in to things like this even in my own writing I did ...
Jul 19, 2011 -
Re: Hunted
Congradulations!!!!! won first prize! I could see why! This is magnificient! I love how you describe the details of the wolves! I loved it. You deseved the first prize. I ...
Jul 19, 2011
