User avatar

Arisu2533

  • Art & Photography Re: Original Character - Sorcha

    No offence, but I agree with Twinseed. The arms are creepy. The forehead looks big , but I do love the detail you put into her face andthe clothes. If ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: W.A.M. School (Warrior Mage Assasin)

    I suddenly thought You seem to use suddenly alot in here, but alot of people use words reapeatedly, even I do! I can see things a bit more clearly Change ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Xarisin

    I liked it. I am curious about what world he should stay away from, I will be reading on. :) You need a little of discription. Maybe you inteneded to ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: An Innocent Dream - Prologue

    Wow! I loved it! I will be keep an eye out for more of this story for sure. these dreams that brought his life Change the to that, but it ...

    Jul 28, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lee Reason

    I like the idea! “Hello, Death here!” He called Had me laughing! He said it so casually! It does seem like the demons are doing it for fun, but that ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Limitless: Chapter Ten (rated 12+ for fantasy and violence)

    I haven't really read limitless, but by reading this chapter I am going to read it. I love your vocabulary so.....more advanced. :D I saw no grammar mistakes, well what ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love: Chapter 2

    Hades is Satan's brother in my story Peris is the name of the scythe surgissent means arise in french Pleine puissance means full power in french Desintegrer means disintegrate in ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Removed.

    I love the end! He flipped off his father! I love it! Can't wait to read more ! It was great and funny!

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Scars: Part 7

    Like always you out did your self!! I love it! Alexa sounds....like my little sister... unless i am wrong is there something between. Alexa and Gary!? Anyways I love it!!! ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Kiss

    "I've never been happier , " she whispered. The period should be a comma. and lean in for the kiss also as well It sounds akward... lean in for the ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Random

    Omg! Much better! It looks so much beautiful then I imagined. Again, don't leave me waiting for more! Keep taking pictures!

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love

    Thank you apple, I am starting to edit chapter 1 it seemed like I said lame, but I will improve it! For the other people reading you are probably thinking ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Guess Ive Only Got Myself To Blame...

    It was amazing, but a couple of errors. It sure wasn ' t easy love BE SURE TO CAPITALIZE ANY I's THAT STAND ALONE Like if you and I would ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: i'll find my way again

    You have very good imagery, I love that! She hated anything that reminded her of who she was , because her tongue used to sting, it was the kind of ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    To me it depends what it is: Stealing money from parents:No Robbing a bank: Yes Getting in a fight:No Shooting someone:Yes Doing or selling drugs:Maybe a little iffy Cutting:Hellz No! ...

    Jul 23, 2011


The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust