User avatar

Arisu2533

  • Randomosity Re: A list of things to do when you are bored

    watch tv read a book make a baby cry with an evil laugh text chat talk on phone learn an new word use the new word forget the new word ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Trade Mistakes (1)

    Hey, first of all this story sounds sooooo awesome. I am. Very interested I found no mistakes at all Canadian trakers. A mysterious school. I think this story has potental ...

    Aug 16, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    i day dream about the world being a fantasy book or anime. (it is really where i get my stories! but the sad thing, people always die :( )

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 4

    I quickly dodged his attack. I landed on the ground, stumbling back. "What did you do?" I yelled. "Kill your friend or kill your father." Jane walked behind Noah, and ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Elliot.

    Oh my Gosh! This is sooooo sad! The tears were choking me, I’ve never cried so much without realizing it. Noah took his eyes off the road to look at ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    High School of the Dead - Artist unknown(from anime High School of the Dead)

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 3

    Not enough dragons. I must say, if there were more dragons the narrative would flow like a river, but rivers are awesome -it really depends how happy you are with ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Is Back On August 27th

    Awww i will be too busy babysitting little BRATS! :"(

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dying Love Chapter 3

    A\N: I know it has been a while, but here is chapter 3! Four is already being edited, and could be up by Moday. Tell me what you think of ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Death's Wings - Prologue

    "Why can't we let them find us? Who are they? Tax collectors? Women you forgot to pay for-” giggled here! I really liked it I could see the scenario very ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Cookie

    Oh My Gosh!!!!!! Phycopathathic children stories!!! It has been sooooooo long since i have seen one of those!!!! (3 months,but feels like 3 years)! You have talent!!!! You have just ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Carry Me Home Cover Contest

    This is Awesome! It totaly makes me want to read this novel!!! I like it!

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Escape: Chapter One

    For your first time writing an adventure novel.......Amazing...... I love it!! You descibed the looks! I like the ending Talking to the head was never easy, and he just hoped ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dyin Love Book cover

    They are dressed up because they were at a prom Going from bottom to top Since I haven't put up chapter three I will explain. Alex has to choose between ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demonic Flare Chapter 3: What Do You Mean We Can't Go Home?!

    Ha love the last pararaph it made me laugh! “Well sorry my boobs don’t measure up.” That was also funny! It felt as though the characters were alive! I am ...

    Jul 31, 2011


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison