User avatar

Aristotle

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Brave Knight & Mickey(A Children's Story)

    For kids who can read. 5-7 years old. By Aristotle. Once, in a land far away, there was a brave knight. This knight’s name was Charles. He lived in a ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Percy finally spotted someone. He had been wandering the island looking for survivors of the crash. He saw a man, maybe a year or so older than him, a distance ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    'Nother guy in the picture. Name: Percy Diamondstone Age: (between 11 and 32) 21 Height: 5 foot 7 Picture: none Personality: Friendly. He is a ladies man and it seems ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Worlds Collide

    Hi everyone. This is my first attempt at making a storybook so, here goes... Plot: The year is 3075. Scientists are trying to create a weapon to destroy other plants ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    I like this story.

    Jan 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Specials - Chapter 1

    Nice story. I like the idea of there being a city called Earth in the Earth's mantle that reflects life on the surface. I also like the part where the ...

    Jan 19, 2010


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies