User avatar

Aristotle

  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    I like burnt pancakes

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    “I’m with Aron.” I said. “SpongeBob is for idiotic 6 year old boys. Who wants to have lunch? I’ll try to make something other than nachos.” “Sure.” said Raven. “Anything ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6

    The name's Percy. Could you please make me die by drowning in radioactive jello?

    Jan 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    Perseus is up for love.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Perseus-Fire Manipulation "So, Aron, you hungry?" Perseus asked. "Meh." he said. "Okay... I'll take that as a 'Oh my gosh Perseus you would make me dinner? Thank you thank you ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Name: Ben Helios Age: (between 11 and 32) 16 Height: 6.00 Picture: Personality: Lively and fun to be around. He is a hard worker and determined friend. A talent: Endurance. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Great. For making this, i brought entertainment. :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    o.k. in the morning....

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    I'm sorry that i died guys. i wanted to add some drama to the story. :)

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    "Oh Crud!" Percy had found a giant wild boar while off hunting. He tried to kill it, but he missed with his hunting knife. The boar ran toward him with ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Name: Perseus Diamondstone Age: 16 Power: Can manipulate fire Appearance: Personality: Funny, but very serious when in a fight. He likes to be in charge, and always has to have ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sorry about not posting for a bit. Been busy with school -Morning- Percy asked Rob “So… What the heck are you getting us for breakfast?” “You’ll see.” Said Rob, as ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Brave Knight & Mickey(A Children's Story)

    Okay. i will try to write another para later.

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Brave Knight & Mickey(A Children's Story)

    Thanks. I fixed it.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mr. Green Loves Whales: A Children's Story

    Lol. This story would be good for kids. I made one myself. I was inspired by you. :elephant: Aristotle :elephant:

    Jan 24, 2010


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese