User avatar

Aristotle

  • Other Re: The New Pledge

    I Pledge Alligence To Queen Fragg And Her Mighty State Of Hysteria And To The Republic On Which I Stand Fun Nations, Under Cod, With Livertrees, and Much Tips, For ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Death of the Titans Chapter 1 (Part 1)

    Thanks, guys i will fix it soon.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Death of the Titans Chapter 1 (Part 1)

    Death of the Titans -Richard “Eh? What’s that?” I asked, getting out of my bed. “Get out of bed, you lazy bum. There’s a visitor at the door.” Said my ...

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Daybreak

    Yeah, I dont know whats up with that. For all my posts the first letter is weird and i cant skip lines. Any help?

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Daybreak

    Daybreak I see the sun, Rising out of the night. It almost blinds me to look. It gives me warmth, And it makes all things glow. Like God is smiling ...

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Assassins Creed drawings

    Wow. These are great. I have never actually played Assasins Creed (curse you ESRB!!) But i have seen the cover and these look great.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: -Believe- (Prologue and Chapter One part 1/4)

    Believe Prologue My name is Ezekiel. I have a story to tell all of you inhabitants of Earth, for you might be next to witness what my world has witnessed. ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    Wow! I'm on the featured list! Thank you everyone who hit the LIKE button! P.S. I will post an edited version with all of your tips on it everyone! EDIT: ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    Thnak you, inkwell. most people say i'm mature for my age. :D

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dance of the Moon -by Aristotle

    My second poem! Dance of the Moon -by Aristotle The moon is now full, Illuminating Bright. I see the shadows of the firelight. Many things have been seen, By my ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    Thanks everyone. I might write another one soon.

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    Thanks guys. i would appreciate if you hit the Like button if you like it. :)

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sunset

    This is my first poem, go easy guys. Sunset As the sun sets to reveal the night, I feel some warmth inside. For I know that the sun is still ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In Which a Little Girl Dies. (Rated for Disturbingness)

    I am emotionally scarred. I loved it. You are a great writer.

    Feb 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Specials ~ DT

    So wait, do me and Raven set them on fire? cuz that would be awesome. :elephant:

    Jan 31, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights