User avatar

Aristotle

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    This isn't a poem... AWKWARD!

    May 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hermes

    Three. Three is a sacred number. Three. Three Fates Three. Three Kingdoms. Three Heaven Ocean Underworld Three Three Stages of Life Three Youth Manhood Old Age Three Three Sisters Three ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pigs Love Mud

    Its a visual/concrete poem, so I will have to convert it to PDF (what the heck is PDF? A file format?) Next time I come over your house, Daydreams, I'll ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Pigs Love Mud

    http://209.85.48.16/4808/128/0/p1007525/pigsluvmud.pptx This is a poem i made for English class. Yea Piggies!

    May 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What's... ?

    Wow, just wow. I really liked this poem, but like Mr. Knightly, I think it was kind of hard to read because of the "what"'s. Keep on writing, Aristotle. (also ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Aristotle's Collection of Couplets and Tongue Twisters

    Aristotle’s Collection of Couplets and Tongue Twisters Couplets I cannot stand the color red, I like the color blue instead. My brother Bob can really bake, He baked a cake ...

    Apr 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Smells of the Ocean

    Smells of the Ocean I stand on the boardwalk. I smell everything. I smell sea-salt, French fries, and saltwater taffy. I walk down to the beach and smell more. I ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Sight

    Sight Here I am, Sitting in the dark. I cannot see a thing, I lie here in the dark. Suddenly the sun comes up, Everything is seen. And everything is ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: What I Hear

    What I Hear Every single voice Is drowned out by one Every time she speaks Nothing else is heard Not a single voice Not a single word

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Simple Memories

    Simple Memories Piece by piece I keep forgetting, How you look and how you talk. I don’t have a single memory, So help me remember you. Simple memories of you… ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Perfect Place to Live

    Hmm... I could try to continue it. It was a one-paragraph assignment, but i will continue it and put it on YWS. Enjoy!

    Apr 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Perfect Place to Live

    This is a paragraph I was supposed to write for my English class. I want to see if it's any good. The perfect place to live is the city of ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Jumping

    You have to jump without feet! No, thats not fair. You could jump with your hands... Through the air? Still not fair! Well then jump with your head! And if ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Jumping

    This was a conversation between me and my brother. I just realized its a poem. You have to jump without feet! No, thats not fair. You could jump with your ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Other Re: The New Pledge

    I didnt steal it.... I took it and I made it full. The only part i took was I pledge allegience to queen fragg, and her mighty state of hysteria.

    Mar 24, 2010


Regret has a flavor and it tastes like the espresso I consumed at 9pm.
— SilverNight