User avatar

AriesBlaze8

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Portfolios, Gifts, and Profiles! Oh my!

    Ahh, thank you! :D

    Mar 26, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Portfolios, Gifts, and Profiles! Oh my!

    I have a question: is there any way to put an work into a folder after you've posted it? It seems that you can only put a work in a ...

    Mar 22, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Labas, hello!

    Right, I'll do that. I think I'll stick around and review for a while, hoard some points, before making the final decision on what I want reviewed and post it ...

    Oct 15, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Labas, hello!

    I like almost any type of story, though my favorites are fantasy, dystopian, post-apocalypse, supernatural, philosophical, and anything to do with things like nature spirits or magic or old folk ...

    Oct 12, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Labas, hello!

    Labas! You can call me Audra, or Aries. I am an in-depth and over-the-top type of reviewer, so I imagine I'll fit in here.

    Oct 12, 2012


As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee